By Tenyo Sword Reward T-287
2019 Tenyo release.
The gimmick built into this box enables you to perform an instantaneous transposition so impossible it will cause audiences to question their own eyes. This close-up effect creates the same visual surprise as a large-scale stage illusion.
- Place a star-shaped ring and a coin into the transparent box, and cover with the lid. Insert a sword into the box, passing through the coin's hole.
- Both ends of the sword protrude from the box at the top and bottom, so it is impossible to remove the 50 yen coin from the sword.
- With a single shake of the box, the coin is released, and the ring magically penetrates onto the sword in its place!
- Instructions include an alternate presentation in which your spectator selects an object to penetrate off the sword.
- Use any coins with a hole in the middle or a metal washer. Please refer to the enclosed instruction sheet for details.